Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Doodling

A change of pace from striving to create a masterpiece, I changed it up going back to doodling.



It was something I loved to do in high school during lectures and boring presentations.

















Now it has become an alternative art form and a respected way to divert your attention and actual make you a better listener.



Sorry I just couldn't sit still and just focus on the words, doodling helped me from daydreaming.














After completing the last series of cats, I wanted to do something more with this pose. As they say, it was speaking to me.



So I gathered up the markers and scribbled away while listening to a book on tape. I felt very productive.










No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...