Followers

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Savoring the Sunset

Sunset @ Big Bend 8x10
We all love a great sunset. However if you have ever tried to capture the event through photography or painting, you've discovered its quite difficult.











Sunset @ San Carlos MEX 8x10 
It's never as good as the real thing.
Maybe because they are so unbelievably awesome, they can't be duplicated.












Sunset @ Gilbert Ray AZ 8x10
Sunset on the Mississippi  8x10

Well I gave it my best from glowing silhouettes, reflections in water to luminous clouds.













To sum it up I've tried 4 more paintings bringing it to 45.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...