Followers

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Hanging Around

Orange Still Life Studies and Landscapes in Guest Bathroom
I don't usually like to have too much of my own artwork hanging on my own walls. It can inhibit me from creating more.













But it's fun to display them for awhile and reflect on my efforts. It's also a great way to refresh my personal space.
If interested most of them are for sale.

















A couple of Drugans Golf Course
Sometimes I just take my favorite pieces and exchange them with other artwork from different rooms. I figure way cheaper than redecorating.



















Eric's favorite among the Living Room Gallery
Hopefully you don't have any artwork hidden away. Be sure to keep it out for viewing and let it breath new life and joy in your space.


















Cranes join the Thai influenced Guest Bedroom
I'm also hoping to encourage those that purchased my artwork to share. I'll be featuring, on one of my blogs in December, photos that are submitted.










My personal favorite kitty Bunny






Please share with me at CShoreArtwork@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Appearing at Elmaro

Feathered Friends,  original oils by Colleen Shore May 1 through May 28, 2024 Elmaro Vineyard and Winery  in Trempealeau Wisconsin To honor ...