Followers

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Two of a Kind

This week I worked on loosening up my brush strokes with some figures. Even picking up twigs to paint with in order to break up the lines for more interest. Enjoy.

Team Work 8x10

 A couple of workers on the land.

Rollin' on the River 8x10

Onalaska Log Rolling Tournament.

Eye of the Drawer aka Two Lynn's 


 8x10

Two artists focused on their drawings. 

The first person to respond to this blog with the correct identities of both artists will win "Eye of the Drawer " painting! Answer at cshoreartwork@gmail.com. I got a winner Lynne correctly identified the artists, Lynne V and Lynn H.

 Questions or perhaps to purchase one of my original unframed oil paintings on panels, please contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Appearing at Elmaro

Feathered Friends,  original oils by Colleen Shore May 1 through May 28, 2024 Elmaro Vineyard and Winery  in Trempealeau Wisconsin To honor ...