Followers

Monday, July 26, 2021

Sky Views

Another attempt at loosening up my brush strokes with sky views The ever fleeting cloud is a challenge. These oil paintings are studio work from some of my photos. Clouds can change and move on so fast before I can capture their shapes and colors en plein air. Always good to keep practicing.

Cloud Towers 8x10
Lots of sky views when cruising on the water.

 

Overlooking Clouds 8x10
Lake Onalaska always has great views west towards Minnesota.

Rolling Clouds 8x10

Bluffs and Valleys support the passing clouds along area farmlands.

Questions or perhaps to purchase one of my original unframed oil paintings on panels, please contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Appearing at Elmaro

Feathered Friends,  original oils by Colleen Shore May 1 through May 28, 2024 Elmaro Vineyard and Winery  in Trempealeau Wisconsin To honor ...