Followers

Thursday, February 9, 2023

More Summer at the Refuge

 I'd like to think good things come in threes. I got my creative on with some oil and cold wax making some triptychs of images that didn't fit just on one regular 8x10 panel. I created them all at the same time so the images knit together but will eventually frame individually. Thinking I'll offer them as a set rather than individually. Here's the summer season on the refuge, more seasons to come. 

These are yet to be named and framed for Elmaro in June.

Summer's Solace in the Refuge Series of 3 8x10 oil and wax



Thanks for viewing. cshoreartwork@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...