Followers

Monday, February 6, 2023

Summer Thoughts of the Refuge

Pond Reflections 8x10 oil and cold wax

As an artist there's always more to do. Not just capturing images on canvas but those other things. 

Setting up displays, cataloging and bookkeeping, press releases and support material. I've just moved paintings around town and will be good for another two months to get back to painting. 

I'm working on the different seasons at the Trempealeau Refuge. Here's a few celebrating summer. These are 8x10 oil and sometimes cold wax paintings. I haven't even had time to give them titles. These will eventually be framed and some displayed at Myrick for my May 3 reception and then on to Elmaro for June.

 

8x10 oil


8x10 oil

Thanks for viewing. cshoreartwork@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...