Followers

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Another 6 months of Drawn Together

 Drawn Together for the past six months. I learn so much from these amazing female artists. We visit lots of place for inspiration, here's my drawing from the past six months.

I'll hopefully be bringing my pochade painting box along for some of our future Wednesday mornings. 

You are invited to my Studio Gallery this week Wed. from 2-5, this is my last schedule open house for July. Please contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com for an appointment to visit if you can't make it.

 

 

We Know Now the sculpture artist Isabell Moore Kimball

Windom Park Winona

Kinstone

Lois Artist Home

Pat Artist Home

 

Relic Antiwue shop

Margaret Artist Home

Downtown La Crosse

Bauers Market

River City Gallery


Polish Museum Winona


Kroners Hardware

OhLaLa Thrift Store

1800 Gallery


La Crosse Floral


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Learn more about birds?

Don't miss Stan Tekiela’s presentation,  “Bird Nests: Amazingly Ingenious and Intricate” Stan Tekiela, renowned wildlife photographer,...