Followers

Tuesday, July 11, 2023

Golden Moments

 Hope you had a Happy 4th. My sister and I participated in the Golden's on Parade in Cedarburg for Independence Day.

I keep trying to capture the magnificent of her Golden Retrievers, I just have to keep at it.

Golden in progress

Here's a few snapshots of the event. Hard to get my camera out while holding onto a leash with the dog leading the way. There were at least 50 Golden Retrievers.

Some even dresses up for the occasion

Everyone getting into the parade

A well deserved break afterwards

In the crowd I recognized some of my shipmates Evelyn and Bob, nice to see your smiling faces.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Learn more about birds?

Don't miss Stan Tekiela’s presentation,  “Bird Nests: Amazingly Ingenious and Intricate” Stan Tekiela, renowned wildlife photographer,...