Followers

Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Don't Forget to Catch My Art Reception Friday-Rescheduled for Friday, Jan. 19 for safer weather.

 Rescheduled for 

Friday, January 19 

for safer travel weather

Pulling in the Nets 8x10 oil Sold

George Richtman sharing with Perrot State Park visitors the art of seining. Back in the day when I worked at the headquarters in Visitor Services, I got a chance to meet him. A fourth generation boat pilot from Trempealeau. He comes into the park often to launch his boat and head out for a day of commercial fishing on the Mississippi River.

 I installed my show at the Blue Heron Coffeehouse on Monday. Good thing before the snow came. They've adjusted the lights and ready for viewing. The first day is Wednesday and my reception is Friday. Now on Friday, January 19,5-7

Hope you'll have a chance to catch the show.-Colleen





No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...