Followers

Monday, January 15, 2024

Join me Friday for my reception-plus a opportunity to view and chance to order a Refuge Book

 

I want to share a collection of my paintings of Trempealeau National Wildlife Refuge in a book form. Twenty pages with over 40 images of my original oil paintings.

The approximately 8x10 hardcover book lays flat for perfect viewing. No words, just pictures to enjoy and reminisce about the refuge.

If you are interested I will have to book for viewing at my Artist Opening Reception on Fri., Jan. 19 fro 5-7 at the Blue Heron Coffeehouse in Winona. The cost is $50 which includes tax. Shipping directly to you would be extra. Allow about 2-3 weeks for the order to be filled. I'll connect for a time to drop off in Winona and La Crosse.





















Thank you for viewing. Many of these paintings are on display for their first time in January 2024 at the Blue Heron Coffee House in Winona and Pump House Regional Arts Center in La Crosse.

cshoreartwork@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...