Followers

Saturday, February 24, 2024

Sunday, March 3 last day at Blue Heron Coffeehouse

 I had a great time showing my work at Blue Heron Coffeehouse in Winona. It was a wonderful experience.

Thanks for coming to my show "You Are Here". I will be hanging around on Sunday at the coffeehouse from noon until they close at 2pm. I've reached out to many who have purchases and look forward to seeing them if they choose to pick up art that day.

I'll be dehanging on Monday, March 3. Next show is a wonderful artist I've met through plein air painting. Naomi Tiry Salgado, she will be having her reception Friday, March 8. Be sure to put it on your calendar.


Here's a few of my paintings still available for purchase.

 














cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   For Millions Too Little Too Late.   The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is h...