Followers

Thursday, April 18, 2024

Tonight's the Night-Cribbage Trempealeau Hotel

 Tonight, Thursday, April 18 I will try to defend my title of Cribbage Champ on April 4. Each week a winner is declared and I got pretty lucky for my first time attending Cribbage night. I've been playing on an app since it's been years, back in my college days that I learned from the master Michael Curran.

Will see how well I do tonight. Planning on taking my sketch boo if I get bumped early and hopefully will have willing subjects to pose for me. They sit pretty still while playing for about 15 minutes.

I'll just sip on my beer and be around to see the crowning of tonight's champion. If  add some sketches to this post it means I didn't fare very well. Anyway I'll be sure to have fun.

When the Music Ends 11x14 oil framed $350


Planning on submitting this for the River Arts Alliance group show at Blue Heron this summer.


Also upcoming


questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Appearing at Elmaro

Feathered Friends,  original oils by Colleen Shore May 1 through May 28, 2024 Elmaro Vineyard and Winery  in Trempealeau Wisconsin To honor ...