Followers

Friday, April 26, 2024

Cardinals Appear When...

 

Messages 11x14 oil cradled panel $275

 

Cardinals Appear When Angels are Near

 

Who hasn’t been hopeful after losing a loved one. 

Being able to connect one more time.

Stories tell of cardinals and other birds, plus butterflies 

being the messengers of those we’ve lost.

Their  appearance in our lives 

letting us know everything is all right.

 

A comforting thought when grieving a loss.

 

Here's one of my new paintings for my upcoming show in May at Elmaro. Hope you can join me Sunday, May 5 from 1-4 for my opening reception.  Concerns or questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...