Followers

Thursday, April 25, 2024

Silent Domestic Predation

 

Chick Magnet 11x14 oil cradled panel $275

 

Silent Domestic Predation

Silent, because we don’t want to talk about it.

 Domestic, because it’s right here coming from our own homes. 

Predation because it’s in their nature. 

If you haven’t guessed, it’s the little kitty hiding in the grasses,

 waiting to pounce on the unsuspecting  Chickadees.

 It doesn’t matter if they’re hungry, cats are drawn to birds.

Making them one of our greatest impacts on song birds.

Because we can change the outcome by not letting our feline friends outside.

 

I’m guilty.

 

 

Here's one of my new paintings for my upcoming show in May at Elmaro. Hope you can join me Sunday, May 5 from 1-4 for my opening reception.  Concerns or questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com

Thank you to Henrietta Burke for sharing her bird photos with me for inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...