Followers

Sunday, April 28, 2024

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275

 

For Millions Too Little Too Late.

 

The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is hard to fathom when stories of the past tell of the skies blackened when they all took flight.

At Wyalusing State Park in Wisconsin, is a commemorative plaque reminding us of the avarice of man.

I had to look that word up too.

Avarice-noun, extreme greed for wealth or material gain.

 

Here's one of my new paintings for my upcoming show in May at Elmaro. Hope you can join me Sunday, May 5 from 1-4 for my opening reception.  Concerns or questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to Learn more about birds?

Don't miss Stan Tekiela’s presentation,  “Bird Nests: Amazingly Ingenious and Intricate” Stan Tekiela, renowned wildlife photographer,...