Followers

Monday, April 8, 2024

It's almost time -Here come the hummers.

Be Reddy 4x6 oil on cradled panel


 Spring is upon us and that means the return of birds. I like to set up my hummingbird feeder before they are sighted so the first ones make their stop at my house and maybe call it home. Usually this is around May first but with all the warm weather and early buds I may have to change my calendar.

 Still working on finishing up for my art show at Elmaro Winery in May. Once that's done I'll be free as a bird to get outside and paint. Can wait!


Questions or concerns cshoreartwork@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...