Followers

Monday, June 17, 2024

Missing the Goats

 

Threes Company 8x10 oil unframed SOLD

 

It's not often you get to see goats at Elmaro Vineyard and Winery. They bring them in to eat the underbrush on the property. During Street Market Sunday on June 9  I had the opportunity to visit with them. These three I took a photo of. I was on the premises to paint plein air with the Artists from the Refuge and when done I painted these three from my photo reference. It's about the only way I can paint moving objects.


Sorry if you missed the goats. I was also absent this past Sunday in order to attend a wonderful workshop with artist Mary Pettis in the Cities. But I'll be back this coming Sunday to continue to paint with my fellow artists.


Hope to see you then. I'll have plenty of unframed artwork available also to purchase.


Sunday, June 23 from Noon to 4 

at Elmaro Vineyard and Winery



No comments:

Post a Comment

Coming Up -Feathered Friends & More at The Nature Center in La Crosse

 Looking forward to having another display of my original oil paintings at The Nature Place in La Crosse. From October through December 2024...