Followers

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Sunday Elmaro-Plein Air Painting with Artists from the Refuge

On the Road Again 11x14 unframed $125 fresh off the easel from my studio


 We started June off with Artists along the Trail at the Trempealeau National Wildlife Refuge and will continue to bring our inspirations via plein air to Elmaros Street Market Sundays. 

Last year painting at the refuge during my show month was so much fun for me.. This year Elmaro  is welcoming the Artists from the Refuge to come every Sunday. Plus you'll enjoy music, food, wine and artisians in the market.

Be sure to check out the gallery display in the crush pad of work done by Artists from the Refuge.

Hope you'll stop by. I'll have some area unframed paintings along with me for sale too if you're interested. 8x10 starting at $50 and the bigger 11x14 for $125. Cash and checks accepted.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Holmen Moments opening reception Fri. 13

                Inspired by moments I spent around Holmen during festivities, music in the park, local establishments and other activities. ...