Followers

Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Missing Moments

Last March I made the leap to including figures in my paintings. Resulting from our recent dilemma of isolation and canceled events, I reflected with a series of paintings on my blog called Gatherings. I was missing a painting workshop and local music events for the summer were continuing to be canceled. It was hard to think in terms of what were we going to get excited about for the coming months.

We find ourselves still in the same routine, careful to be around people and looking for ways to get inspired. So I've gone through all my photos and began to sort them. A very worthwhile project . As you know you can wile away many hours in discovering past memories and fondly reminiscing with your own thoughts.

I now have a file on people to paint. So glad I'm always taking snapshots. Here's a few of La Crosse that remind me of the good old days.

Waiting Moment for Music to Begin 8x10

Patient Moments for a Nibble 8x10 

Strolling Moments with Friends 8x10

 

Maybe you recognize someone in these images. Please share if you do.

Questions or perhaps to purchase one of my original unframed oil paintings on panels, please contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   For Millions Too Little Too Late.   The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is h...