Followers

Saturday, December 19, 2020

Trempealeau Figures

I changed it up a bit this week going from groups gathered to some solitary figures. Here's three that  struck me in my search through past photos. I use to work up in Trempealeau at Perrot State Park, one of my favorite jobs ever. I met so many people as a visitor services employee. From campers and hikers passing through to the locals and people that surrounded me.

Here's a couple of local legends that I had the privilege to meet and some who I just observed.

 

Suantering Down Sullivan 8x10

Screech Owl on one of his walks to the park on Sullivan Road

 

Tending Gil Nets 8x10

George  Richtman, a third generation commercial fisherman, repairing the gil nets

 

Prescribed Patience 8x10
 

Crew member working a prescribed burn at Perrot.

 

If you have a story about any of these figures please share.


Questions or perhaps to purchase one of my original unframed oil paintings on panels, please contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Passing of a Pigeon

Thanks for the Memories 11x14 oil cradled panel $275   For Millions Too Little Too Late.   The extinction of the Passenger Pigeon is h...