Followers

Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Celebrating Sunfish

A perfect place to throw in a line. The Onalaska spillway. The water levels were low so I ventured out to see for my self the fishing opportunities before meeting up with the drawing group.
 
I met Randy and his dad fishing for sunnies, pulling them out left and right. They needed a counter just so they knew when they met their limit. I'm working on more figures as they seem to tell a story all on their own.

Sunny Days 8x10

Other sights in the area are the railroad track, a new subject matter to paint.
Down by the Rail Yard 8x10

Crossing Guard 8x10

  Other Onalaska Paintings

Bountiful 5x7

Downtown Landing 8x10

Onalaska Overlook 8x10

Pining for a Picnic 8x10

Spillway 8x10

Sunny the Sunfish 8x10
 
Dash-Park Gathering 11x14

Questions or perhaps to purchase one of my original unframed oil paintings on panels, please contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...