Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Hard to Sit Still

Tiring of waiting for my face to heal, I popped out for a road trip to meet up with the drawing group for the Wed. morning outing. I couldn't stay long, I was curious to see the place of a former fellow art student Nick who opened up his bluff top residence for the morning.

At least I could cover myself up and take some inspirational photos. With no time to visit, relax and draw, I would at least draw some inspiration. Coming home to knock out a couple of small paintings in between my current project.

The Weight of Limbs 5x7

Artifacts and curiosities were propped up in the most unusual places.

If the Shoe Doesn't Fit 5x7

I just had to post this one as well. I don't have a back story but suppose we all like to hang onto memento's to remind us past efforts.

Questions or perhaps to purchase one of my original unframed oil paintings on panels, please contact me at cshoreartwork@gmail.com. Thanks for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...