Followers

Monday, March 20, 2023

Art Dash 2023

I'll be there this Thursday, March 23. Hope to see you there. It will be my third event and really enjoy meeting collectors and patrons of the arts.  Colleen

 

My painting Dragon's Gate donated for the event. 8x10 oil framed

excerpt-Art Dash brings together local artists and community members in a celebration of creativity, beauty and connection. Everyone who buys a $100 ticket is guaranteed a piece of art–which one depends on how fast you can claim it. All of the art is worth at least $150, and the proceeds from this event support our ever-increasingly vital mission, so you can’t lose!

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Entry for the Refuge Anniversary

Channeling Goose Island 16x20 frame oil $495  I'm answering the call to artists with my painting above. There's a reception on Frida...