Followers

Sunday, March 26, 2023

Eagle Sightings

 Spring always gets me excited as the migration begins. It's a welcome sign and you can always get the latest from the birding groups on line, like the Coulee Region Audubon Society. 

I've never been lucky enough to capture on camera Eagle's clasping and tumbling from the sky. Although I have witnessed it twice. I really thought an angel was falling down from heaven. Ok, it just took me by surprise and that was my first reaction.

Fortunately for me Bruce Bartel caught some amazing photos of Eagles. It really must take a lot of patience and determination to get these kind of images. Last year I gave it my best try to do birds and I find I'm returning to that urge, as all these photographers are inspiring me.

So thanks to Bruce Bartel for giving me permission to interpret his photos into these paintings.

Thanks, enjoy. Questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com

Cartwheels in the Sky 11x14 oil

Young Daredevils 11x14 oil





No comments:

Post a Comment

Eviction Notice for some

  Eviction Notice 11x14 oil cradled panel $275     Knock, Knock, Who's There? As cavity nesters,  woodpecker rely on standing dead t...