Followers

Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Grasses in the Refuge-The Nature Place aka Myrick Park Center

 Same place new name. I have my original oil paintings on display at Myrick Park Center's Gallery through May of 2023 of Grasses in the Refuge.

Artist Reception

Wed. May 3, from 6-8

Please join me for an evening at the Center.

Enjoy some Light Refreshments.

Late Season Dinner 6x8 unframed oil WIN ME


Register to win the painting above in celebration of No Mow May.

Plus you’ll get a sneak peak at more of my Refuge Paintings that will be part of my next

exhibition in June at Elmaro Trempealeau.

I’ll also have many unframed oil paintings  for purchase,

with a special Buy 2 Get One Free.


Hope you’ll Bee There-Colleen

 

 


“I’ve been creating a series of paintings featuring the area around the Trempealeau Refuge. Here are some of the grasses in different seasons on land and in the water.”

 

Grasses along the Path 8x10 oil and cold wax

Pond Reflections 8x10 oil and cold wax

 

Bottomland Grasses of the Refuge 8x10 oil and cold wax

Refuge Reflections 8x10 oil and cold wax

Grasses Emerge 8x10 oi and cold wax



Thaw on the Refuge 1 8x10 oil and cold wax

Thaw on the Refuge 2 8x10 oil and cold wax

Bottomland Vista 11x14 oil and cold wax


 

 More Paintings at Reception

I'll bring along the following paintings for my reception. These are some of the refuge paintings I've been working on.

Weeds and Grasses along the Way 8x10 oil and cold wax
Spring on it's Way 8x10 oil and cold wax
Soaking up the Vista in the Refuge 11x14 oil

River Bottom Pathway 11x14 oil

Winter Water through the Refuge 11x14 oil


No comments:

Post a Comment

Eviction Notice for some

  Eviction Notice 11x14 oil cradled panel $275     Knock, Knock, Who's There? As cavity nesters,  woodpecker rely on standing dead t...