Followers

Friday, March 3, 2023

Turtle Stack Brewery for March

Last month at Turtle Stack Brewery 

downtown La Crosse on 2nd street across from the Radisson and La Crosse Center.


Had a great time at the First Fridays Art Walk downtown. Sketched while hanging out.

 







 

While attending  UW-La Crosse for Art, I began to learn what makes the Driftless area so special.  The La Crosse River Marsh was my first exposure to the wonders of the area. As a student, the trails were my own backyard to escape from my studies and discover the natural  world around me.

In my retirement in Onalaska,  I’m creating art inspired by my surroundings  in order to connect and  engage others to embrace the extraordinary.

                          Marsh Memories

Golden Path 8x10 oil

Red Cloud View 8x10 oil

Scarlet Creeper 8x10 oil


Miller Bluff Overlook 8x10 oil


Crossing into the Marsh 8x10 oil

Retreat from the City 11x14 oil

Grand Crossing Bluffs 8x10 oil

 

Bluff Marsh Patterns 8x10 oil

Magic on the Marsh-Cottonwood Trail 8x10 oil

    

Morning on the Marsh 8x10 oil

 



Thanks for viewing

Questions welcome cshoreartwork@gmail.com

 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Saturday, April 20 at Journey Lutheran Church

I'll be there with lots of unframed oil paintings for only $50 each. Checks and cash accepted.     Plus you can also order my book of im...