Followers

Monday, September 11, 2023

Between the Bluffs has Begun

 Me and my pochade box have been making the rounds in the neighborhood. From Brice Prairie to Holmen since Saturday morning I've been painting at four different sites. There's still three more on my list of stops and who knows what else will catch my eye.

On Sunday evening I returned to Halfway Creek Park for music and the chance to paint people. Usually I take my sketchbook, this time I needed to try painting. Lots of people asked and kind thoughts shared as I told them what I'm up to. 

Since one of the categories for the competition includes figures in the landscape I thought I'd give it a try.

Sharing the Music 8x10 oil

I can only enter three for the show, will see how the others turn out.


Questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com

more information www.betweenthebluffs.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...