Followers

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Finding the Right time to Plein Air

Evening on the Deck



 I've been scouting some places to plein air paint for the upcoming Between the Bluffs Plein Air Event right here in La Crosse area. Artists will be out painting as early as Friday evening until it's time to turn in there painting entries on Thursday Sept 22. A public viewing following Sat. and Sun. at 1311 Market Street in La Crosse. More at www.betweenthebluffs.com

I think I'll start out with some mornings as and work my way along for the next two weeks to some noon times and some evenings. I guess it will also depend on the weather.

Its even more fun to watch the quick paint competition.

Hope to see you there, will keep you updated on my progress.

Questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...