Followers

Sunday, September 3, 2023

Holmen Music

It's too hot for me with today's expected highs of 100. I think there are two more scheduled so I hope to make them, maybe even bring my paints. Hope you enjoy the holiday weekend.

We always enjoy going to the music at the Halfway Creek Park in Holmen on Sundays. While listening I like to bring along my sketchpad and share my work.

 Any questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com


It's great to see there faces, I usually only get the image from behind. People stay pretty still while enjoying the show allowing me to draw.






This young lady liked rolling down the grassy mound last week. By taking a photo I sketched this one.

Here's a few of my past works featuring Holmen. Stop by my display in November at the Holmen Library.

Halfway Creek Gathering 8x10

Olde New Amsterdam 8x10
Off to Market 5x7

Korn Feast 8x10

Halfway Creek Park 8x10


 

Drugans 8x10

Bridge Over Water 8x10

Grasslands 5x7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...