Followers

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Subject of Art

 Saturday, a memorable day at the River City Gallery in La Crosse. As the cold weather approaches I found a warm reception from all sorts of patrons of the arts and fellow artists during the mornings demonstrations.

It's nice to get out and create. Painting in front of people helps me connect to others with my art, plus I enjoy the nice comments. While focusing on my own painting I realized Mary Lou Ferguson had made me the subject of her water color painting. It was even more delightful when she gave me the painting.

Water Color by Mary Lou Ferguson

She's a quick painter and has a lovely loose style that can capture the moment. You'll find her art and cards displayed at River City Gallery in La Crosse. Or you may see her on the sidewalks of La Crosse, plein air painting.

 

  Thank you again Mary Lou for this wonderful momento.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Now Appearing at Elmaro

Feathered Friends,  original oils by Colleen Shore May 1 through May 28, 2024 Elmaro Vineyard and Winery  in Trempealeau Wisconsin To honor ...