Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Cooling Down at Como Falls Park

Mondays plan was to gather with other artists early to a little hidden gem in Hokah, Minnesota. It was going to be a hot day and getting out early to plein air paint along Thompson Creek seemed like the best plan. We were met with a swarm of mosquitos and after a dousing of spray four of us set up in the cooling mist of the falls. It's not as grand as those waterfalls up north but we still relished in the sounds of cascading water.

I painted on site for a couple of hours and then the sun started to turn the mist into steam.  I headed back to my studio to finish the mornings inspiration.

 

Como Falls 8x10 oil


 Inquiries cshoreartwork@gmail.com

 

 

Upcoming Show August/September 


I hope you'll be able to stop in and see my show. Check out my posts about the paintings you'll see from along the Great River Road.






I'll have over 100 unframed oil painting price from $50-$150 during the reception. Cash and checks accepted.

Also Register for a chance to to Win an 8x10 commissioned oil painting at my reception.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cooling Down at Como Falls Park

Mondays plan was to gather with other artists early to a little hidden gem in Hokah, Minnesota. It was going to be a hot day and getting out...