Followers

Thursday, July 30, 2026

July's Buck Moon

Another month has passed and the search in the sky to capture July's full moon continues. The smoke in the air not only affects the sunset. The moon appeared as an orange globe rising over the manicured lawn at Cedar Creek Golf course in Onalaska. After traipsing around County Rd D in Holmen, I found my subject matter down Sand Lake Rd. closer to home.

 In addition I was captivated by the photo family in Tuscon sent that revealed the prominent rings of color around the full moon. I'm taking a nocturne workshop in September and hope to fully understand how to capture the illuminations of heavenly bodies. 

 

July 2026  Buck Moon 

 

Buck Moon 8x10 oil unframed $75

 

Moon Rings 6x8 oil unframed $50

 June 2026 Strawberry Moon

Strawberry Moon 8x10 oil unframed $75

 May 2026 Flower Moon


Flower Moon 8x10 oil unframed SOLD

Aprils 2026 Pink Moon


Pink Moon 8x10 oil unframed $75

 March 2026 Blood Moon 

Blood Moon 8x10 oil SOLD

 February 2026 Snow Moon

Snow Moon 8x10 oil unframed $75
Drawn to the Light 8x10 oil unframed SOLD

Neighborhood Night Light 8x10 oil unframed $75

 January 2026 Wolf Moon

Wolf Moon Rise 8x10 oil unframed $75

Moon Magnet 8x10 oil unframed $75

Moon Over the Catalinas 8x10 SOLD
Last Super Moon of  2025 -December's Cold Moon
Cold Moon of  December 8x10 oil SOLD


Inquiries cshoreartwork@gmail.com 

Upcoming Show August/September 


I hope you'll be able to stop in and see my show. Check out my posts about the paintings you'll see from along the Great River Road.








I'll have over 100 unframed oil painting price from $50-$150 during the reception. Cash and checks accepted.






Also Register for a chance to to Win an 8x10 commissioned oil painting at my reception.








No comments:

Post a Comment

July's Buck Moon

Another month has passed and the search in the sky to capture July's full moon continues. The smoke in the air not only affects the sun...