Followers

Saturday, August 24, 2019

La Crosse Tribute

La Crosse Waterfront 8x10
 SOI'd like pay tribute to the upcoming Plein Air Event happening in La Crosse, WI.


Although I will not be partcipating myself this year, I do hope to in the future.











La Crosse Marsh 8x10

My paintings shown here are of some of my favorite places in La Crosse, but they are painted from photos I have taken.



This studio practice will give me the focus I will need to compete when the time comes. These studies help me decide what subject matters and time of day I may choose for competition.








La Crosse River State Trail-8x10
Here are some of the details or go to betweenthebluffs.com. I hope you enjoy the local talent that exists and those artists that will be visiting La Crosse during the painting fest. Special thanks to those taking the time to organize this event.
La Crosse Downtown 8x10


2019 Plein Air Between the Bluffs Painting Fest
Friday, September 6 thru Thursday 19.

Reception Friday, September 20 from 6-9pm




I know I won't want to miss the free demonstrations to be held:

Wednesday, Sept. 11 at 9am by Paul Bergquist
location to be announced,

Thursday, September 12 at 6pm by Jon Erickson
location Myrick Park Eco Center area.

I know I'm going to try and make it. Hope to see you there.






No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...