Followers

Saturday, August 3, 2019

Paint what you know!

The Course Home 8x10
 Advice I've heard along the way.

They say it's best to create from what you are familiar with. Your surroundings, something you're passionate about, so I continue to paint what I know.

Golf at Drugan's Castle Mound.
Almost Home 8th Hole 8x10
Since we had obtained one of their memberships, we've been frequent golfers. Playing the front 9 holes on afternoons and the back 9 early in the morning.



Bunker on the Back Nine-8x10 







You get pretty intimate with a course as you walk for an hour and more contemplating the hills and bunkers between the holes.















Lovely Water Hazard-8x10 
Sometimes you get to search a little further in the rough or even in the woods. Or maybe a lovely water hazard.












Par Gardens-8x10 
The views are spacious along the fairways with expanding vistas. Well tended garden beds along the way featuring golf comforts and some very nice specimen trees.






It really is a great opportunity for subject matter. I'm glad I took my camera along with for a few extra shots besides a few mulligans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...