Followers

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Gatherings-Halfway Creek Park, Holmen

Halfway Creek Gathering 8x10


Since I'm missing my painting workshop and all sorts of events have been canceled I decided to focus my next painting series to people gathering.


Getting together may be out of the question due to our current situation but I have a lot to reflect on and photos of gatherings to work from.







Painting people is a challenge for me that I haven't conquered. The pet portraits are coming along nicely I feel so it's time to turn to what is harder, in order to become a better painter.


On Sunday's we've sat on the grassy hillside at Halfway Creek Park for their free music. Sometimes we've even bicycled there. It's always after 5 in the summer from June to September. The strong sun angles brightly giving me the challenge of bright light.

If you recognize the owners of this pooch be sure to share my blog with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...