Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2020

Kinstone celebrating Spring

Spring Arrives-Kinstone 8x10
I've been tuned into face book maybe more than I should be, but it does feed the need for human connection. Kinstone, which is located on top of a bluff near Fountain City, posted some photos of their modern megalithic site during the spring Equinox.
Since spring was on my mind I knew I had to try and paint what Kristine Beck captured at the emerging sun.
Here's a place to must visit when touring the Driftless area. Check it out kinstonecircle.com

As their Mission States

Kinstone blends conscious care of the Earth with art to form sacred spaces that invite and inspire people to connect with and experience the creative power of the land to transform, energize and revive the body, mind and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...