Followers

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Gatherings- A Painting Workshop, Cedarburg

Workshop Gatherings 8x10
Just reminiscing about a painting workshop I took last May near Cedarburg. Yes I'm still pouting about missing the one in Dubuque  this week.

Here Tom Nachreiner demonstrates to the artists in attendence. I'll bet a few that see this will recognise themselves.

Hope you are thriving during this alone time.

Most artists are use to a lifestyle with hours of solitude. Creating in the confines of a studio. We know how to survive isolation since we all have numerous projects we've been meaning to accomplish.


This sums up my gathering series since I have a number of commissions to work on. I think I've got a handle on body poses and just need some more work on faces, maybe portraits of people will be my next challenge.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...