Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2020

Alash-Music to Inspire

We had the priviledge to hear the traditional music of Tuvan throat singers at the Winona Public Library.

Wow, if you ever have the chance, you will not be disappointed.


 I think they have another performance in Dodgeville, Wisconsin on Sunday.











Alash the ensemble from Kyzyl, Russia are touring once again through the United States.

allashensemble.com
Their sounds are unique, some describe it like a bagpipe with birds in the background. You can definitely go on line and hear for yourself.
It was difficult to even separate the vocal from the instruments they were playing.






An impressive performance, a big thanks to Minnesota and the Endowment for the Arts.





I always hope to learn how to sing or play an instrument. I guess I'd better stick to my visual art at this point in life.






1 comment:

  1. Wow. What a great experience! Wish I could have shared it.

    ReplyDelete

We're Here!

 The Humming birds and my show Feather Friends at Elmaro. Hope you can make my opening reception Sunday, May 5 from 1-4   Color of Red ...