Followers

Friday, June 16, 2023

Sunday at Elmaro Again-Rain or Shine

 I'll be at Elmaro again for Sundays Street Market, painting Plein Air. Hope you have a chance to stop by and visit and see my Gallery Display "Refuge Reflections" in the Crush Pad through June.


I've been busy painting between Sunday's appearances. Now, finally some of my latest pieces are dry enough to bring along for Sunday, June 18.

The first two were Plein Air paintings done at the Trempealeau Refuge during their first Artists in the Refuge Event on June 3.


Pine Creek Waterway 8x10

Here's couple more Plein Air from May when I painted at Kinstone's Spring Open House in Fountain City and Myrick Park during the Earth Day Celebration.

 

Kinstone Kitchen 8x10

 

Myrick in May 8x10

A few more moments to paint, captured by camera and then done in my studio. The deer is from my back yard. The yearling is hanging out as her mother is off with her fawn.

The goat is one from Elmaro. They've had "Goats on the Go" clearing out the underbrush on the property. So cute to see, the kids sure grow up so fast.

Doe See Doe 8x10
What's for Lunch? 8x10


 

Lastly, one inspired from my file of past photos. Just love this one since it caught the barge along the river with a row of magnificent bluffs in Trempealeau.

 

Barges along the Bluffs 8x10  

Any questions cshoreartwork@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...