Followers

Monday, June 12, 2023

Sunday Rhythms at Elmaro

 It's not work if you love it.

My passion to paint has given me more wonderful days than I could imagine. Especially painting plein air and living in the moment. Elmaro Vineyard in Trempealeau has welcomed me and may artwork by displaying my show "Refuge Reflections" in the their Crush Pad Gallery and inviting me to paint onsite during Sunday's Street Market.

Both Sundays I've painted plein air and each Sunday sold my painting. Here's some photos from Sunday, June 11. I also did some quick sketches to share with visitors. See you next Sunday from Noon to 4pm, I'll be there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...