Followers

Monday, June 5, 2023

Dear Art Friends

Doe See Doe 8x10 oil


 This one year old was trying to find her spot in my backyard. Her mom is probably rearing her new fawn. She looked at me those big brown eyes with wonder.

I'm going to change the subject a bit to finding out more about artists who have had experiences with NFT (Non-Fungible Token) I've been approached and just trying to figure out how this would fit into my life as an artist. Please email me any reactions cshoreartwork@gmail.com

Thanks. I love being able to sell my art in person and I know it's a new world out there with digital options. I've been approached by online buyers in a variety of ways and I need to learn the ropes.

Colleen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...