Followers

Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Galesville Gathering Saturday

Another weekend is coming up with a chance for me to paint Plein Air. 

 This Saturday I'll be joining the celebration in Galesville for Founder's Day. 

Founders Day Celebration

19308 Silver Creek Rd., Galesville, WI

I'll be onsite painting at Arnold House at East Side Farm as part of event

Sat. June 17 from 10am-2pm

 Here's just a few of the paintings I'll be bringing with me.

Galesville Gathering 8x10

Road to Arnold's 8x10 oil



 

Also don't forget to visit with me at Elmaro on June 18 for Sundays  Street Market. More new paintings will be available.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...