Followers

Monday, June 26, 2023

Sunday Wine-ding Down

Wine Time-Elmaro 8x10 oil


 Sunday's Street Market at Elmaro Vineyard comes to a close for June. My weekly Wine Time was a wonderful way to spend time painting, connecting with people about my art and enjoying the benefits of Elmaro activities.

The last two Sundays the weather wasn't conducive for the Market, threats of thunderstorms prevented the other artisans from setting up. I was still lucky to be able to paint although the rains and wind did have its challenges. Missed you to Morbid Mavens.

A big thanks to the team at Elmaro for accommodating me and promoting my gallery display Refuge Reflections in the Crush Pad. Thursday, June 29 is the last day to view in person, Friday morning I'll be taking it down.

On my last Sunday I got to enjoy some company with friends Linda and Whitey stopping by and sharing a glass of wine. Since the afternoon was interrupted by a short storm I  enjoyed the last part drawing some, enjoying a savory crepe by Jean Luc and listening to music by Under Paris Skies. Life doesn't get much better than that.

Athens Savory Crepe

Crepes by Jean Luc

Music by Under Paris Skies

Thanks to "Under Paris Skies" for this photo

Note: A big shout out to Singapore viewer for the deep dive on my blog-hope you've enjoyed


No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...