Followers

Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Street Market at Elmaro, every Sunday in June

I had a wonderful time at Elmaro for their first Sunday Street Market of June. I painted plein air, visited with people who stopped by and connected buyers with my art.

 I'll be out there again this Sunday for the Market and to hear the music of Crooked Willow, maybe have a crepe by Jean Luc and hopefully see you there.

Here's a few of the new pieces I'll be bringing to the table. Fresh off the easel florals, oil on 4x6 panel boxes for $50 each.

 

 Here's my plein air painting from Sunday, on it's way to North Carolina this week, a memento for a lady who was visiting the winery.



While you're there be sure to visit the Crush Pad for my Gallery Exhibit through June. Colleen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to Crow About

Thanks for the warm reception at Elmaro. My show will be up until May 28.  Selfie Awareness 11x14 oil cradled panel SOLD Something to Cro...